The Fiber Solution for Large Diameter Tubes and Profiles
Introducing the TubeLINE D Series
Laser power 3kW – 6kW
Fiber laser Cutting
Tube size range Max. 12m length (max 1500 kgs)
High-capacity for cutting your tubes processing.
True zero trail cutting of large and heavy pipes
WHY ACCURL TubeLINE ? :
- The right tube laser
- Innovative features such as bevel cutting
- Comprehensive technology and cutting data
- Ergonomic machine concepts
Our functional features and expertise support tubes and profiles through every stage of the machine. Each component is optimized for maximum results, delivering real benefits at every step.
Perfectly equipped for Fast and flexible tube laser cutting:
Accelerate the tube laser cutting of tubes and profiles with the TubeLINE BK Series. Tube laser cutting with our high-end tube laser boosts the quality and performance in your production through:
- Highest precision
- Ease of use
- Fully automatic setup of all profiles, including open and elliptical tubes
Exceptional speed and precision:
Effortless CNC Control Panel:
Advanced Clamping (Chuck)Solution:
CHUCKS AND CLAWS:
- From front-end material loader and unloader, to servo-controlled and synchronized material supports, this semi-automated tube and profile laser is ready for your one-off structural parts or production demand.
- The TubeLINE Machine’s optional with 3 chuck design allows for ZERO tailing with optimal finished part support, and long finished part handling.
PNEUMATIC REAR CHUNKS:
- The chucks are outfitted with pressure feedback system to adjust cutting pressure based on tube size and thickness. They are also featured by auto recognition of different tubes and real-time warning with no or less manual intervention.
- Cutting range:φ10 – 219mm & □10*10 – 150*150mm
- Load-bearing :170Kg
PNEUMATIC MEDIUM CHUNKS
- The three chuck real-time to maintain the pipe before and afterthree-point clamping positioning, cutting space-time running speed can achieve max stable cutting, relative cutting efficiency to be high.
PNEUMATIC FRONT CHUNKS:
- The cutting machine clamping becomes convenient, easy and fast, with 3 seconds at the soonest to clamp and high repeat precision.
THREE FLEXIBLE SUPPORTING DEVICE ATS*:
- When cutting different material, we can manually adjust the flexible pneumatic support system to well-suited with the material. The support system ensure that the pipe can easily finds its concentric point with the chuck so that to avoid the sway.
- Optional with the servo auxiliary support system adopts the follow-along bracket, which has higher processing accuracy in pipe cutting compared with the reducer wheel.
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT SERVO DEVICE *:
- The machine also has tube follow-up support and righting device. Its flat support avoids tube sagging. Follow-up support will lift or fall along with tube rotation to prevent surface friction or scratch. The concave righting device helps to protect tubes from deflection and collision with chucks during loading.
Automatic Loading & Auxiliary Blanking System :
- Height Limit module: Automatically distinguish the long and short sides of the rectangular tube to ensure that each rectangular tube is laid flat and forward.
- Material frame module: The whole bundle of pipes is hoisted and loaded into the material frame.
- Length measuring module: Flatten the pipe to the length of the pipe and transfer the date to the host.
ACCURL FSCUT 5000
Tube Laser Cutting CNC Controller
TubePro Nesting software
Tube & Profile Cutting Software
Auto Find Tube Center in Production
Workpiece and Floating Coordinates
Seven-Axis Tube Delivering
Active Control at Corner Cutting
ACCURL BLT 5 X SERIES
3D BEVEL CUTTING LASER HEAD*:
- Maximum ±45° bevel cutting
- Auto focus control
- Magnetic Anti-collision protection
- Swing direct-drive design
- Upper & Lower Protective window for protection of the collimation lens
- Drawer type Lower Protective window holder to facilitate quick daily inspection
- High-speed capacitive sensing,
- Cutting distance of at lowest 0.1mm
- Well supported by ACCURL Parts & Service
Interested in Metalworking Solutions?
Get Free Quote
Pricing, Technical Data & More